Erin is a proven innovator, disruptor, strategist and relationship builder who facilitates change and growth for teams and organizations and brings with her a track record of results.
With over 15 years of experience in the social venture and charitable sectors, Erin has led the creation, feasibility, business case and commercialization of new initiatives that have been emulated across North America. Erin’s expertise in strategic planning, training and coaching allow her to get traction on transformational change for clients. As the only Innovation Engineering Black Belt in Calgary, Erin is helping organizations reimagine what is possible, and using proven systems to generate real change, growth, and capacity. As a speaker and facilitator, Erin is reviewed as engaging, energetic, and “one of the best sessions I have ever attended”.
Erin will bring professionalism, creativity and know how, expanding your organizational capacity and helping you turn your intent into impact.
Education & Professional Qualifications:
- Master of Science (MSc) University of Edinburgh
- Bachelor of Arts (BAH) Queen’s University
- Coaching for Performance. Banff Centre
- Operations Leadership. Executive Development Centre, Queen’s University School of Business
- Nonprofit Management Institute. Stanford University
- Innovation Engineering Black Belt Certification
Pivot has a network of trusted advisors and consultants who will collaborate as specific skill sets are required such as financial modelling, communications, or design.